Character, Service, Community
Your home can be a foundation for your life, and the street, neighborhood, community and town you choose to live in are important. As a native of America's Finest City, I can help you find the home in the community that you want to live in. By investing time in the communities of Solana Beach and Rolando Village, my understanding of what appeals to the people who live here (or want to live here) goes beyond charts and statistics.
Ready to buy a home? Feel free to search, compare and select the San Diego County homes, condos or land for sale that you might consider for your new home. Save your searches and favorite properties for later review, get email updates of new San Diego listings and price reductions, even schedule your property showings online.
Ready to sell your home? Easily find out your home's market value for free! I will market your home using the best tools to find the agents and buyers that are most likely to choose your house to make their next home.
As part of my commitment to Service, I want you to understand every part of home-buying or selling. I can even help you with your mortgage. A pre-approved loan commitment is no longer an option, but a requirement, and the lender you chose is important, too.
If you are ready to be treated like a valued client, Contact me today and let's get started on making your real estate dreams come true.
- Located near SDSU, bounded (mostly) by University Avenue on the South, El Cajon Boulevard on the North, College to the West and we'll kind of say 70th on the East, Rolando is one of San Diego's most walkable neighborhoods.
- Beautiful Solana Beach is located along the northern coast of San Diego County. It is known for its shopping, with a mix of interesting art galleries and boutiques, furniture shops, surfing outfitters, and other unique stores.
- Beautiful homes, friendly neighbors and a strong sense of community make Rolando one of the most sought-after areas to live.
- There is sunshine almost every day and winters are just a few degrees cooler than summers.
- Come on down and meet the friendliest neighborhood in all of San Diego!
- Fog and low clouds usually hug the coastline in the summertime in the late evening and the wee hours of the morning, but burns off by midday.
- Neighbors working together can make our neighborhood a safer place and a friendlier, more beautiful place to live.
- Solana Beach started as a farming community with gorgeous bluffs overlooking the ocean, but with no beach access.
- We are committed to building a vital family-oriented neighborhood. Our voice is stronger and we are able to accomplish more if you join with us. What are your ideas to move Rolando forward?
- Produced by the Rolando Community Council, the Annual Rolando Street Fair held each March. Located on Rolando Blvd. at El Cajon Blvd. in San Diego, CA.
- Enriched with a strong sense of community, Solana Beach has year-round events such as the Fiesta del Sol with live music, great food and artisan booths, Concerts-in-the-Park and Holiday Tree Lighting/Sing-A-Long - all happening at Fletcher Cove by the sea.
- A charming bedroom community in the SDSU college area. One of San Diego's most walkable and charming neighborhoods. Peaceful and friendly since 1926.