Marketing Your Home
Our Marketing Plan for Sellers
When you have a garage sale you may put out signs, run classified ads, post notices on bulletin boards, and maybe post on Facebook and Twitter. All of that is great exposure, and generally makes a garage sale a successful event. Though it’s mostly about getting rid of stuff, you could take in a few hundred dollars on a weekend.
Selling a home is a much larger project. You want a real estate professional with the expertise and resources to properly market your home. You should expect the agent you hire to come up with a marketing plan specifically for your home. This plan should lay out for you exactly what’s going to be done to market your home and where.
Our Home Marketing Plan Components - Traditional, Internet and Networking
After we meet and go over your goals and expectations, I will give you a detailed marketing plan, with a description of all of the media and venues where I will be advertising your home, including:
- Print Advertising
- Local Newspapers and home magazines are a primary resource for us to find THE buyer for your house.
- Direct mail Whether it’s letters or post cards, direct mail has been an integral part of real estate marketing since the beginning. It’s effective and can is targeted to certain types of people or areas.
- Internet Marketing
- Our Website With more photos, video tours and a great amount of detail can be presented on a website that can't be shown on a card or in a magazine. Also, with Smartphone Technology, we can find the buyer most interested in your house, quicker.
- Syndication on the Web By sharing brokerage and listing information across hundreds of real estate sites - we do reach alot of prospective buyers.
- The MLS, Multiple Listing Service Chances are pretty good that your buyer will be directed to your house by another real estate agent. By advertising to, and networking with, the agents who specialize in your neighborhood, we can narrow down our prospective buyers quickly.
- Knowing the general impressions about price and value is critical.
- I regularly attend local and professional groups, finding the people who will help ME provide YOU with the best service possible.